QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT POLICY
PRIME STAR, being a responsible enterprise, undertakes that Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) is an integral part of its business planning and operational activities. Line management is accountable to ensure QHSE compliance and demonstrates its pivotal leadership role in inculcating QHSE culture within the enterprise.
Whereas, all enterprise’s and associate’s employees are responsible to implement QHSE Management System in their domain for own wellbeing as well as mutual benefit of colleagues, community and visitors.
To carry out this policy, PRIME STAR shall:
- Create a safe work place at all its operated assets / locations by proactively identifying hazards, assessing risks and taking effective control measures before an accident happens.
- Disseminate the principle that all occupational illnesses, injuries, property or environmental damage and process related incidents are preventable.
- Ensure minimum environmental footprint of its business activities through resource conservation and effective waste management.
- Conduct detailed investigation through cross functional team in case an incident occurs for determining the root cause(s) and applying preventive measures.
- Continually improve QHSE Management System to provide a comprehensive framework, including but not limited to quality assurance, quality control, inspections, audits, trainings, management reviews, emergency response, sustainability practices, contractor’s and process safety management.
- Evaluate QHSE performance against set objectives and key performance indicators and openly communicate to all internal and external stakeholders.